|Full Models:||OPEN .|
- Extremely expressive face trackingMy goal is to eliminate the need for hotkey emotes. So far, everyone has forgotten they have them.......- Ability to add extra shaders, emotes, lighting via the VSeeFace SDKI've made a model that displays chat in real time, and a puppet with mouth tracking controlled by text-to-speach. No matter how crazy your idea, I'll find a way to make it work.
- Extremely accurate reference matching in any artstyle (cartoony, anime, realistic, 2D, 3D)With years of experience in both stylized and realistic modeling, I aim to make a near perfect copy of the reference. Of cource, I can also work with a more vague idea if needed.......- Model made with professional software such as 3DStudio Max / Photoshop3DS Max is an industry standard used by companies like Disney / Pixar and almost every AAA game studio. The software isn't free but it allows for faster turnaround and higher quality.
You can find more examples on my ArtStation. Also check out Minimaali and Fenri to see my work in action!
What you get:
- Custom made model in .vrm and/or .vsfavatar format
- full rigging including hair/cloth physics
- very expressive iPhone tracking
- Up to 10 emotes upon request
- Unity files optimized for VRChatPricing:
Average pricing is $1,400 USD but can range from $1,200 - 2,000. This depends on a models complexity and any extra goodies you may want.Apply Here
Outfits & Tracking
Outfit partial: $100-300
Outfit full: $300-900
iPhone tracking: $400
Other re-work: please contact
Hello! I'm an artist with over 15 years experience in 3D design!In fact, I was only 11 years old when I first dove into 3D with a program called Google Sketchup. Over time I mastered programs like 3D Studio Max, Blender, Maya, Unity, Unreal Engine, ect. I developed these skills by modding games like Skyrim, GTA, Microsoft Flight Sim, and many more.During college I worked professionally in logo design and in sports venue animation. You know when a jumbo-tron shows "GOOOAAALLL" in fancy text? Well that might have been me.Now I'm focusing my skills to create 3D models for virtual youtubers!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
For serious business inquires or if you are a friend / past client, I may be able to shift my scheduled around. So feel free to contact me anytime.
Twitter and/or discord are the best ways to contact me but feel free to use whatever you're comfortable with!
Terms of Service
Before filling out the application, make sure you read through my terms of service!
If you have any questions, please contact me.
|Full Models:||OPEN / earliest close date: Apr 21st|
page under construction
do you do nsfwwhat is your artstyle / what artstyle to expectdo i need a referencetimeline of process